Today is Wednesday, 3/29/17, an “A” Day
English PARCC Testing today for students who are enrolled in English 9, 10 or 11 English classes.
Wall High School Food Service Announcements:The After School Snack Program is back! We will be serving Attilio’s Pizza, subs, homemade baked goods, and more. The cafe will open immediately after the school bell and will remain open until 2:30 p.m. Items may be purchased using your lunch account or with cash. The Salad Bar located in front of the main office is also available during lunch, and a wide variety of salads plus other nutritional items will be offered. Also, the WHS cafeteria now has breakfast – hot breakfast, fresh bagels, cereal, iced coffee, and more are offered each morning from 7:00 a.m. to 7:18 a.m. Hot coffee and hot chocolate is also available, which can be topped off with mini marshmallows and whipped cream!
- Order your Wall High School Yearbook! Order your yearbook at jostensyearbooks.com or call 1-877-767-5217.
- The Wall High School Fitness Center is now open each day after school. Please see Mr. Kukoda with questions.
- Wall High School Guidance has a Twitter Account! Follow us for important announcements such as test dates, and college visits. Start following Today! https://twitter.com/WallHSGuidance?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw.
- Monday and Wednesday from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. the indoor batting cages located at the Wall Township Field House will be open for hitting and pitching practice for all girls interested in playing softball in the spring.
- Any Junior wishing to park in the junior lot must sign up in the main office for a March parking pass. Only students who have attended Share the Keys program are permitted to park on school property.
- JUNIOR PARKING: Juniors are not permitted to park in the “bat cave” and only juniors who have attended “Share the Key” can park in the junior parking lot. Overflow parking for juniors is permitted on Kimberly Drive. Students who do not follow the parking restrictions will lose their parking privileges. Parking on campus is on a first come, first serve basis. Student must park between the red lines in the senior lot.
- Tickets are on sale for the production of Les Miserables during Unit Lunch (10:18 a.m. to 11:09 a.m.) in the cafeteria and main lobby and after school from 2:15 p.m. until 3:00 p.m. in the main lobby. The cost per ticket is $15.00.
- There is a Wall Film Society meeting scheduled for Wednesday, 3/29, during Unit Lunch in room C-23. The film prompts will be shown.
- Fashion Club members interested in a field trip to the Fashion Department at Burlington County College please see Mrs. Stephens on Wednesday, 3/29, during Unit Lunch in room B-5 to pickup your permission slip.
- FUNDRAISER: Support upcoming student events and purchase a Wall Knight Popsockets during Unit Lunch in the cafeteria and in the main office for $10.00.
- The Winter Sports Awards Night is scheduled for Thursday, 3/30, at 7:00 p.m. in the auditorium. Winter athletes and their parents please join us.
- The Wall Football Club is hosting a Triple Threat Tournament on Tuesday, 4/4, at 6:30 p.m. in the gym. The cost will be $5.00 per person and there must be at least 6 people on a team. See Coach Cerminaro or Coach Grandinetti with questions. All money and forms are due to Coach Grandinetti in room A-11 by Thursday, 3/30.
- IMPORTANT REMINDER FROM THE GUIDANCE OFFICE: to all 9th, 10th & 11th graders – all online course requests for next year are to be completed in Genesis by Friday, 3/31.
- The Guidance office is offering a field trip to visit Rowan University for interested students on Wednesday, 4/19. Learn about the school and go on a campus tour. Seats are limited. First come first serve. Sign up in the Guidance office.
- There is a Parent Advisory meeting scheduled for Thursday, 4/20, from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. in the high school media center. ALL ARE WELCOME! Click the link for the 16-17 list of meetings. 16-17-parent-advisory-meeting-dates
- Seniors who have applied to Brookdale Community College are reminded to sign up for the Accuplacer Test being held on Friday, 4/21. You must apply to Brookdale before taking the test. Seats are limited – first come first serve.
- There is a Student Advisory meeting scheduled for Monday, 4/24, during Unit Lunch at 10:20 a.m. in room B-1. Please be prompt.
- The Guidance office is offering a field trip to visit Fairleigh Dickinson University on Tuesday, 4/25, for all interested students. Learn about the school and go on a campus tour. Lunch will be provided by the University. Seats are limited. First come first serve. Sign up in the Guidance office.
- Junior Prom Bids are on sale every day during Unit Lunch in room A-13 until the end of March. The Junior Prom is Friday, 4/28, at the Battleground Country Club in Manalapan, from 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Bids are $80. Make checks payable to Wall High School. Permission slips and table forms are available in the main office and on the Junior bulletin board in the “A” hallway. You must have a signed permission slip for each guest in order to purchase bids. See Mr. Janks or Ms. Whille with questions. 2017 Junior Prom Table Arrangements / 2017 Junior Prom Guest Application / 2017 Junior Prom Permission Slip (1)