Online Course Selection for 2016-2017
The Parent Portal opens for online course selection Monday, February 29th.
This process is available to next year’s sophomore, junior, and senior students.
Wall High School is excited to offer parents and students the ability to select courses for next school year online! This process will occur through the Genesis Parent Portal that is used for parents to view attendance, grades and report cards.
Step 1 – Preparing for Course Selection
- View and/or print the course selection packet for your child’s next grade level to assist you in course selection:
- For additional course information, click here to download the Program of Studies.
Step 2 – Complete Online Course Selection (Feb 29-March 11)
- Complete the online course selection process in the Parent Portal.
- Download the Online Course Selection in the Parent Portal guide for assistance.
- For assistance you can contact Katie Misa at email@example.com or 732-556-2056.
When done selecting courses, be sure to click the ‘Submit’ button
to finalize and submit your requests.
Pressing Submit “signs” your requests and submits them to your guidance counselor.
(This is only a screenshot. The actual Submit button is on the Requests screen within the Parent Portal.)
Step 3 – Guidance Counselor Review (March 14- March 24)
- Guidance Counselors review online parent course requests and finalize all course requests.